Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Sorry, unable to load the Maps API.
MTV’s reality show “The Real World” aired its fourth season, titled “The Real World: London”. This series revolves around a group of diverse individuals sharing a living space in a new city every season, capturing their daily lives and relationships on camera. The London season marked the series’ first venture outside the US, with subsequent international editions in Paris (2003), Sydney (2007), and Cancun (2009).
The seven cast members resided in a Notting Hill Gate apartment from January to mid-June 1995. The season’s debut on June 28 attracted 2.7 million viewers.
In light of the previous season’s intense drama involving Pedro Zamora and David “Puck” Rainey, Jon Murray, the show’s co-creator, noted that this season leaned more towards a light-hearted, romantic-comedy vibe. A memorable moment this season was when Neil Forrester, a cast member and singer, had the tip of his tongue bitten off by a male heckler during a show. This incident earned Neil a spot on MTV’s 2008 “E.R. All-Stars” for reality stars injured on set. Additionally, the season spotlighted a guest appearance by the band Blues Traveler, with lead vocalist John Popper dedicating a track to Jay Frank, a budding playwright and admirer of the group.
The Real World’s season set in London marked its inaugural venture outside of the United States. Uniquely, this cast predominantly featured non-American participants: three from the US, two from the UK, one from Germany, and one from Australia.
The participants of “The Real World” season in London resided in a renovated three-story townhouse, spanning 6,000 square feet and boasting four bedrooms. Located at 18 Powis Terrace in the fashionable Notting Hill area of London, the building’s ground floor houses ScreenFace, a business specializing in professional makeup products.
It seems like you provided an extensive breakdown of the cast members from a reality television show. This description lists personal backgrounds, relationships within the show, and various incidents that occurred during filming.
1. **Kat Ogden** is a 19-year-old from Yelm, Washington. She is an anthropology major at NYU and a fencer. There’s a potential romantic subplot with Neil, but both deny any physical relationship.
2. **Neil Forrester** is a 24-year-old from Oxford, England. He’s a Ph.D. student in experimental psychology, a musician, and has a strong opinion about Americans. He faces an injury during the season which affects his ability to communicate.
3. **Jay Frank** is a 19-year-old from Portland, Oregon. He’s an aspiring playwright and actor with a complex relationship with his biological father.
4. **Mike Johnson** is a 21-year-old from St. Louis, Missouri. He’s a business-marketing major and a race car driver trying to make it on his own in the racing world.
5. **Lars Schlichting** is a 24-year-old from Berlin, Germany. He’s a DJ and student studying communications and North American studies.
6. **Jacinda Barrett** is a 22-year-old from Brisbane, Australia. She’s a professional model pursuing various career goals, and she’s described as spontaneous and free-spirited.
7. **Sharon Gitau** is a 20-year-old from Essex, England. She’s a singer/songwriter and often gets teased by the other cast members.